Thursday, July 19, 2012

Haircuts Are Over-Rated

I have decided that I was going to make myself a deal...since the last time I had a haircut was for my birthday. I have decided that I am not going to get a haircut again until my next birthday. I am just curious to see how long my hair will get over a twelve month time span.


Also, I have decided that since I am going to be doing this I will not staighten my hair as much to prevent anymore damage to it. This way after I move to Florida I can enjoy "beach" hair a little more. I miss having my really long hair and I got a lot of compliments on it. Then one day I was a huge idiot and decided to let someone cut all of it off and not save any of it.


And since a lot of my friends are doing things to help out a great cause in finding the cure for Cancer I have decided that the next time I get a hair cut I am going to donate it to Locks-Of-Love. So since I have decided I want to keep my hair long I will have a lot of growing to do.


Looking back at a few pictures it was actually almost five years ago since I had my hair really long. Check me out.
My hair was down to my butt in this picture even though you can't see it.


I sent this to the chosen one and he said exactly this: "Holy shit, sexy...I love the long hair." So it is on like Donkey Kong. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment