Friday, September 23, 2011

Wined & Dined... Literally.

Let me tell you first off that I obviously am one of the biggest foodies that you will ever meet. I love food to its core especially great food. When I say that I have really eaten some of the most amazing things you can imagine you had better believe me when I say that.
I am one that will eat anything once just to say that I have tried it. I will never say that I don't like something without trying at least a "big girl" bite. I can thank my parents for that. Especially my dad. He has always told me that you cannot like something that you haven't tried.

Another thing that I must say is that aside from great food I enjoy going to a restaurant and receiving the best service that I have ever had in my entire life. I want to feel like there is no one else in a crowded restaurant but me. Tonight, I can confidently say that I experienced both.


This ladies and gentlemen is a story of how one of my favorite restaurants will continue to be my favorite restaurant until the end of time. Even after they broke my heart...they literally did everything they could to piece it back together again.




In fact, this is the compliment that I submitted to the corporate office for the restaurant word for word:

I love Bravo! I ate at the location in Scottsdale many times while I lived there. But I must say that I have never in my entire life been treated the way that I was treated at the location in Little Rock. You really have some of the most amazing and I mean, amazing, management on staff there. I could not be more pleased at the service that I received at this particular restaurant tonight. The manager that I will say that you all are extraordinarily lucky to have working for you is Michael Koester.

I had a not so good experience at this location a few weeks ago when I was with a party of about 35 people. Coming from a family that owned a restaurant I can say that I know it was not exactly an easy task to take care of a table of 35.

Michael was determined to make things right with my sister and myself. Which tonight really left a huge impression on us. He made us feel like there was no one else in that crowded restaurant on a wait except for us. This all came with the help of one of the most amazing servers I have ever encountered in all the times I have eaten at any restaurant. His name is Chirone and should be truly treasured.

My sister and I are both very open minded individuals that seem to have the worst luck when we go out to eat anywhere. I am tickled to know that all it takes is for one person to care enough to want to break that cycle with us and it was Michael. For what my opinion is worth, I will say that Michael is truly a powerful asset to your restaurants. You should do everything you can to hold on to him.

I am so grateful that I had the pleasure of eating in his (Michael's) restaurant. I look forward to many more visits to see Michael and Chirone in the future.



So really what ended up happening is that we were treated as VIP's all night and it was by far the best experience I have ever had in my life. I kept the receipt because the discount they used was called the VIP Lifetime. I am not sure what that means but I will tell you that it means that my meal was taken care of completely. Even my wine.

So Michael definitely wined and dined me... literally. And I am glad because he has definitely won this girl's heart.


The end.

No comments: