Friday, October 28, 2011

Picture This. FAIL!

So, I thought that I was going to be cool and insert a picture a day on my blog. HAHAHAHA! Who the hell was I kidding? I don't really have time to be doing anything crazy like that but I will however say this. I always capture some amazing photos with my cool phone...which btw isn't cool anymore. I now want the new droid Bionic. Someone I know got one and I am completely jealous. I WANT IT!

Anyhow, I digressed. So from now on I am going to go back to my usual rants and try not to kid myself or you for that matter any longer. I never finish anything that I say I am going to do for myself so why start now? But as I mentioned earlier I will definitely share the funny pictures that I capture on my phone or awesome pictures or even pictures that you may have to turn your head to understand what the hell you are looking at.

Like this one for example:

Or this:

Or this:






So, now onto a new topic. I...did I mention that I am literally the Bionic woman? I mean seriously, I work two big deal jobs and I make it look like a piece of cake most of the time. I am a Direct of Business Advisory Services for one company and a Director of Local Marketing for another...but the title for that one is more fun. I am the "Local Genius" yes that's right. I am a Local Genius. Who freaking knew that little old me would be referred to as a Genius one day. Hopefully no one figures me out truly or I am in deep crap. Just kidding. I really am a genius.

Well the reason I brought this up is that my sweets and I got into a pretty serious argument about it. He seems to think that I work way too much. Which after reading what I wrote about not being able to keep up with something as simple as Picture a Day. He might be right. But unfortunately I love my job. Now keeping in mind serious to me is any type of arguing because I don't like to argue anymore..been there done that I am over arguing.

Right now I don't have anything else but my career. No husband or kids. Just a dog and a career that is taking off in leaps and bounds. I am proud of where my career is and well, I can't be happier with my jobs. I mean who else gets to sit at home and work their butts off in their pajamas all day? Not many. He has to wear a shirt and a tie everyday. I say forget that. I like my sweats and being able to see my dog all day. Right now she is what is most important in my life. If I can provide a great home for her then that is all that matters.


So here is to working in my PJs and drinking cherry kool-aid while I work all day and sometimes night.


The end.

No comments: