Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Picture This.

I have decided that I am going to post a daily picture everyday for an entire year starting today. It might be boring like a picture of a shoe or a picture of my dog. But it will be a picture with an explanation of what the heck you might be looking at because I am sure there will be some questionable things that I might snap on my 8.0 Mega Pixel HD camera phone. (Yes Apple, you are behind the times get over yourself. This phone has been the shiz for more than a year which is like a decade in smart phone time.)


So sometimes I might get a little feisty and post more than one picture.... you never know what amazingness I might just have to snap a photo of and share it with the five people who actually read my blog.

This first picture is going to be pretty simplistic because I thought of this while I was laying in bed and thinking about how many mobile uploads I actually have on my FaceBook.

Now, I can't promise that every picture is going to be amazing but I can promise that there will be one. Everyday.

This first one is of my favorite things that I own out of all of my clothing items. Scarfs and these are only a few of the ones that I own. So for those of you who do not know what to get me as a gift ever...when all else fails get me or make me a scarf. I love them. I even geeked out and got a Google Scarf.

No comments: