Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PTSD.

I haven't written a blog in a while...not that I haven't had enough material to write its just that I haven't really had the time. But today I am really torn.
For those of you who don't know what PTSD does to someone I only have one thing to say. It ruins every aspect of someone's life. I don't even have it and somehow my life was changed dramatically in the last few days because of it.
So this is what I have to say about it.

Dear PTSD,

Thank you for getting the best of what who I would have considered my best friend. He is so afraid of who you make him become that he chose to leave me alone. He chose to spare me the heart break that you cause him every day and the fear and anger that he feels. But what you don't know is that you ended up breaking my heart in the process and causing me to lose my best friend.

So I say to you this....you really do ruin everything. Including my life; but worst of all his.

I hate you.

Signed,
Ranting Rachel


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment