Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh Travis...

My bestie at school is a strapping young fellow that we call Travis. Or as my boyfriend lovingly calls him, Nips.

Now that you know Travis' nickname I must tell you the story behind this name. You see ladies and gents, Travis is "always happy to see you." And so are his nipples. They stand at attention no matter how chilly it is or isn't outside.

As I write this I have to tell you the short about how we met actually. The way we met set the course on how this beautiful friendship we have will forever be. We were at orientation at school and he was standing in line behind my spooky self. Yes, I was spooked about going to college...again. He says from behind me: "So Rachel, are you excited?" I politely said something to the effect of "How the eff do you know my name creeper?" It's on your name tag girl sh!t. Duh!

Anyhow, back to the story of the "Nips" name. So after making a large deal about how hot his nipples are when they say hi to everyone they come into contact with Corey decided it would be hilarious to talk about them...all the time. This is forever the on going lovers joke that my boyfriend and his boyfriend will have everyday for the rest of my awesome life.

So the day after this outrageous conversation takes place we are all in the kitchen at school. Corey is cooling off the new chicken stock we made that morning and as Travis walked by he leaned in close to Corey and whispers: "Would you like me to take the temperature of your stock with my nipples?" Insert laughter here.

I will write more about this amazing character "Nips" but for now I must give it a rest because I may die of a heart attack while writing do to excessive laughter.

And that ladies and gents is the story of my brother from another mother. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment