Saturday, May 1, 2010

A dog, a cat and weird cravings...

Our little family is turning into a bigger one by the day. We have Lola, our boxer and Danica, Corey's little girl and now we have Chowda, the black cat with yellow eyes.

Yes, you read that correctly. We now own a cat. She is six months old and a super sweetheart. I hope that her and Lola learn to get along otherwise our house is going to be a disaster all the time.

Anyway, onto the other things. I have been super lethargic lately and I want a danish. Like, with the badness. I mean all I can taste in my mouth is the smooth creamy goodness of the sweet icing and flakey deliciousness. I am trying for the life of me to figure out what kind of vitamin my body is craving so bad that I have wanted to eat a danish for like a week!!! I mean, seriously. Last time I checked there was no nutritional value in a freaking cheese danish. But I just won't do it. I won't eat a danish because I for once in my life have been doing so well with not eating badness. But I want one. Bad.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment