Sunday, May 15, 2011

The closer I get...

The more mixed feelings I have. I am glad I am committed to leaving based on the fact that Lola is there. If it wasn't for me sending her there two months ago I am not sure I would leave. I have had too many good people walk into my life in the last few weeks.

There is Chris. He is pretty amazing... so far he is ummm everything I have looked for. Wish I would have met him a lot sooner.

Then there is Bev and Autumn. We are all amazing together when we hang out and I am super sad to leave those girls.

There is Levi who is my twin except a little taller than me and he is a dude. Plus he is super hot and that always makes for a fun time. Too bad he is married.

Then there is Monica known her a while but we never spoke until recently and I have really grown to love her.

Then of course my best friends... I think Travis may have cried the other day when Chris and I left the bar. He told me that no matter what I can always come home. Meaning no matter where he is I will be able to come home. That made me cry.

Then there is Bekah. Oh my gosh I loved that girl the second I met her. I am so glad that Travis found her. There is nothing more that can say describe how much I will value her as a friend for the rest of my life.

Out of everyone I am going to miss George the most. Every time I think about it I want to cry. From the beginning I knew he would be there for me and I would be there for him. He said to me it didn't matter  what the circumstance, that it would always be him and me. No one else and he stuck by that. Now there isn't anyone more important than he and I.

I wish I could stay long enough to make sure he would never get into trouble. He is my protector and I am his. My life will never be the same without him near me. I miss him already and I am not even gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment