Friday, May 20, 2011

My Last Day as a Googler...

Well, today is officially my last day as someone who works for Google. I am excited and I am scared at the same time. My time spent here though will be an experience I will never forget.

From the day that I set foot through those front doors I knew this would help me determine the rest of my life. I have done many things and seen many things. But I think that the advertising world is where I belong. I have made many different contacts here and I am sad to leave them all. But I know that I have made the best decision for me at this point in my life. I need a fresh start in a new place where no one knows me but my sister.

I will miss my Google family...we are all one in literally a million that will ever get to see the inside of this place.


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment