Saturday, May 21, 2011

Facebook...or should we say Fuckbook?

Why is it that no matter what I put on my facebook someone always gets so upset. I mean seriously, it is my facebook for a reason. I have the right to say what I wish but mostly I choose what I say to not really make it easy for people to really figure out who I am talking about...then someone has to say "But everyone is going to know it is me..." You're kidding me right?

Facebook kills a lot of relationships because we take things way to seriously on it. No one cares if you are wiping your ass and you want to share it with the world. Good for you I say. Hope you use enough toilet paper to avoid getting shitty fingers.

Anyway, my point is you can never go through life worrying about what other people think of you who do not matter otherwise. It isn't healthy. My 400+ friends have no fucking clue on who you are...nor do they care.

I think facebook should be called fuckbook because it fucks up a lot of relationships and friendships. Don't get me wrong I will not stop using it.. Because lets face it. I am a facebook junky.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment