Thursday, May 12, 2011

Time for Change...

I have lived in Scottsdale for over a year now. I have made amazing friends and lost some amazing friends. I have gone to school and dropped out...well, put that part of my life on pause again. I was an unemployed student, a kitchen manager and now I work for Google! I have been used and abused. I have loved and been loved. I have laughed and cried. I have been to dinners with friends and made dinner for friends. I have partied and been hung over. Had birthdays and been to birthdays. Given gifts and received gifts. Moved from one house to another. Been sick and taken care of sick friends. Studied and failed. Watched amazing sports (go cats!) Watched bad sports...stupid Pats. Taken road trips and taken my car to the shop. Learned about how sometimes my parents actually are right. Watched my sister move away then talked to her everyday. My best friend finally moved back to Tucson when I moved away. Missed another best friends wedding. Learned how to be strong and stand up for myself. Leaned on and been leaned on.

The point is that in that small amount of time that I have been here in Scottsdale I have made some memories that will last me forever and some even better friendships. It is now my time to move on.

I am happy about the times that I have had here and sad to leave those memories behind. But it is now the time.

So here is to you many memories of mine. I will keep you forever in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment