Monday, July 11, 2011

Quitting Smoking... Pure Torcher.

So I know it is really early to say this but I am amazing. I actually can say that I have quit smoking. It has now been an entire week of no smoking and I can tell you it was murderous.

The first day I was OK. I mean I didn't really have a craving for a cigarette until the second day. That day was the most horrific experience of my life. I really could not believe that I volunteered to do this to myself. I felt the way a meth addict must feel when they are coming down or a heroin addict. The craving was so intense that it actually woke me up at 12:30 at night from a dead sleep and I could not go back to sleep...I wanted to smoke that bad.

The third day didn't get any better. I started to itch really bad and I wanted to eat everything in site. So I have this thing now where I am going to eat two hard boiled eggs so that I am full whenever I decide I want to eat something.

I am now on my 7th day of not smoking and the cravings are slowing which is amazing. I thought this feeling of terrible was never actually going to go away. The night sweats.. jeez.

Still working on it. Can't give up now. I have put myself through misery getting this far.


The end.