Monday, July 18, 2011

Volkswagens Every Where!!!

So since I have been actively looking for a new vehicle in the past few weeks I have come to the conclusion that this time around since there is no real hurry I am going to wait it out and get the car that I really want.

I have decided that I wish to own nothing but a Volkswagen. We are all know that I love VW enough where I will definitely be able to do this but the anticipation is going to be what kills me. I cannot wait to one day just come across the car that I want for sale at the right price and say to myself... "There she is. My dream gal." (Meaning the car of course...no girl on girl for this girl.)

This is one of the very reasons that I am obsessed with Volkswagens... This video was put up by Wagenwerks a few years ago and it made me proud to be a Dubhead. I mean... I can't even begin to describe the magic. Haha. Watch it. Love it.



I will own another very, very soon.

The end.