Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Simply Happy.

Tonight I went to Waffle House with Jamie for the second time in my life. The food there is not the bomb or anything but I will tell you ultimately my reason as to why I will continue to go into this place in particular.

Even though working there would be what we view as a "shit" job. The girls and guys that work in there genuinely have a great time. They love their lives and don't care about anything else in the world but what they have going on right at that very moment. Both times that I have been in there the staff is joking around with each other, joking and laughing with the customers. They know everyone by their name kind of place. I like that and I truly do want that.





I wish that I could one day just be that "Simply Happy" person. I am working on that slowly I think. Don't get me wrong... I definitely do not under any circumstances feel an urge to work in a Waffle House. I definitely did not go to Le Cordon Bleu to be a short order cook at a Waffle House. But seriously though, the Waffle House girls. They don't care what else is going on because they are "Simply Happy" girls.

I envy them...not because of the job but because they are "Simply Happy."


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment